Tuesday, May 22, 2007

the weirdest event:

outside my house there this construction going on to built elavators for convinence to the oldies living above.
and this indian man (whom i think is one of construction worker)
block me on my way to school, just after i went out of my house
here's what happened....

I.Man, "hello i'm a model photographer. i'm from america and current holding a interview at there for some models"

his finger point to the construction site.
..........
so i was thinking. this guy dressed so rugged with sandels on is gonna interview models at a contruction site???

I.Man, "ya'know my model are from korea and japen taking taxi here and i think if i stand here it'll be difficult for the girls to see me so you mind moving towards there?"

Mi, "sorry i'm not interested and i'm rushing to school now"

I.Man, "oh where's ya school? are you a secondary student or JC student"

Mi, "...poly"

I.Man, " what's your age?"

Mi, "18"

I.Man, " oh you look young and i think you look even younger without ya specs. you know some shots we don't need very beautiful models but someone like you coz i think you look sexy. so you won't mind going there for a short interview?"

Mi, "...i needa go" (so wearing some oversized union polo tee is sexy?)

I.Man, " are you a conservative gal?"

Mi, " YES! i am a VERY conservative CHINESE gal."

I.Man, " are there any friend of yours that are sexy, with big boots, tan..?"

Mi, " no that i can recall, i really need to go now!"

I.Man, " can i know you name, my name is JOHN, and ya contact number so that i can contact you?"

Mi, "Bleo, 8100****" (fake then all)

then i went off quickly without looking back
seems like the neighbourhood is not gonna be safe these days so long the construction is still on.
watch out girls there's a crazy indian man trying to con girls into constuction site to rape ya or whatever.
i should have told him I got SARS since i'm coughing so much like a SARS patient
WHAhaHHAhAHAhAHAha
yeah back to my cough
WARH
the cough syrup "hai di ye" and "pi pa gao"
all no use ah
and after drinking them i got stomachache
guess is time to see a doctor
i surrender! throw white flag d:

No comments: