maybe we are just don't work the same way
i thought i could surprise my brother
but it seems that he didn't really felt anything
unlike last year i really remembered his birthday
"sorry can i don't eat the cake? i already have cake today and i'm so tired i need to sleep"
WaRh!
so sad i'm so sad!!!!
i actually bought a shirt for him which cost bout 60 bucks using CNTiew allowance of course
and when i ask him why he never wear the shirt i bought for him today i got scolded from my mother for forcing him
ArGH!
now it feels so hurt inside
am i wrong to just ask? am i dumb to plan this surprise? i'm not asking ppl to thank me. i just want to see my brother happy.
no he didn't show he like this birthday celebration at all
and i feel like crying when i'm typing this now
plus that tml is my last day at CNTiew
the sadness is overwhelming already
eventhought i spend little time working there compared to my part-time jobs
i like the ppl there more then any
how time flies
i can still remember how i hated work during my 2nd day
grace wayne and kristi really makes working enjoyable to me
love them alot!
really gonna miss them
the sharing of food, tissue, duplex sweet, dired-mango
the lame jokes
the funny conversation
the laughter during lunch time
not to forget my boyfriend Mr. Computer
think his dying soon coz now he really hangs like nobodies business these days.
song adopted for the day : Augustana Boston
In the light of the sun,
Is there anyone?
Oh it has begun.
Oh dear, you look so lost,
eyes are red
and tears are shed,
This world you must've crossed.
You said,
You don't know me,
And you don't even care, oh yeah,
She said,
You don't know me,
And you don't wear my chains, oh yeah.
yeah.
Essential yet appealed,
Carry all your thoughts
Across an open field,
When flowers gaze at you,
They're not the only ones
Who cry when they see you
You said,
You don't know me,
And you don't even care, oh yeah,
She said,
You don't know me,
And you don't wear my chains, oh yeah.
She said I think I'll go to Boston.
I think I'll start a new life.
I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name.
I'll get out of California, I'm tired of the weather,
I think I'll get a lover and fly 'em out to Spain.
I think I'll go to Boston.
I think that I'm just tired.
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind.
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of Sunset,
I hear it's nice in the summer, some snow would be nice, oh yeah.
You don't know me,
And you don't even care, oh yeah,
Boston, where no one knows my name
where no one knows my name
where no one knows my name
Boston, where no one knows my name.
No comments:
Post a Comment